Bell-Holloman Scholarship Criteria
*APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st Sunday in October
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of the church for at least six months.
- The applicant must submit evidence of a grade point average of “C” or better.
- The applicant must submit a letter of acceptance on school’s official letterhead to an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- The applicant must submit an essay (at least two handwritten or one typed page) along with their application on a topic of his/her choice (i.e. life experience, career choice, testimony, etc.):
- Applications, fully completed, and all required documents must be submitted to the committee on or before the 1st Sunday in October of the applicant’s freshman year of college if beginning in the fall semester. We highly recommend that you complete and turn in your application prior to the 1st Sunday in October to ensure that everything is in order not later than the deadline date. Any application(s) received after the deadline or not fully completed by the deadline will be returned to the applicant without any further consideration.
Otis Etheridge, Chairperson
Mirrian Mason, Co-chair
Sandra Sivels, Secretary
Linda Foreman, Asst. Secretary